Thursday, September 30, 2010

Celebration of Momma’s Birthday

Celebrate mom’s birthday on 29th of September. Mom turned into 50 & passed her life by facing lots of memorable phases. At this stage of her life she is being still very strong & confident. Mom is exclusive creation of God. Today, me & my sis decide to give her gift. After a long thought we finally decided to give her music player as she loves to play the songs as per her selection. As specially, old songs sung by Lata, Rafi, Asha & Kishor Kumar to being with her even I love those songs also. A famous quote, “OLD IS GOLD” proves here in lyrics of songs. So, finally gives her music player of Sony & she is very happy. As I also give her gift by wrapped in nice gift paper & I wish that she open it in her birthday morning & start her day by playing her favorite radio station but it was remain wish only. Mom said my bebo (Mahi) comes to home she likes to play with that shining & colorful gift paper so first she opened it & after that we play that player. So, finally that gift open in the evening & the smile on faces was one the memorable moment of our life. Kids are always having much excitement of every new thing than the elders. My angel (Mahi) bless with cute smile for which everyone of our family member can do anything.

We arrange the schedule to take dinner together. As place decided by me & my sis is Cooking culture at S.G.Highway situated behind rajpath club. We had lots of fun the evening & had very delicious food at cooking culture. As we all likes Punjabi food so enjoyed it a lot. After, having nice time still I feel that missing something important today. Guess what??? No Guessing!!! Its birthday cake but kya kare, mom doesn’t like it much & she generally not preferred it for her. Any ways everyone is having their individual choices. I am dyeing for cakes & pastries. In fact my birthday never completes without it.

Enjoyed the day & pray to god for long life of my mom. Love you MA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment