Monday, October 11, 2010

Waving of heart…

No reason of love u. Can’t catch reason the of missing u
Always find but not get any appropriate way to meet u.
Life can’t get beyond u. life can’t feasible with u,
Find the world where everything seems only u.

Days are getting start with u. Night ends with u,
Not a single moment passed away without u.
Glad to have u in life. Gloomy not getting u actually,
Complementing search of dreams with u only

Every heart beat feel u r mine thought said its crime,
Feeling for u that’s fine n desire of getting u its crime
Feeling jealousy of someone who is with u,
Not getting anything from that me not with u

Something exclusivity is their which connects u with me
Some relations are their which not connects u with me
Searching for the world where everything is u only
Unable to find as realize God made one world only

Forgetting u seems unfeasible stab for me,
Remembering u gives cause to living me.

No comments:

Post a Comment