Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Perplexing phase of Life

After, a very long time get mood of writing something in my new office. Yes yes you tacit in right way that I left I-call & IDEA both which is very tough decision for me. In fact, I can say almost impossible. Due to this I have to make conciliation in my working with telecom industry also. Almost I had a healthy experience in telecom. Now I moved to Pharma Company as a BDO. On initial phase I was very distress by change everything around me suddenly. Every time one thought runs in my mind whether I took wrong decision or what? This all thing is very common & happens with everyone but still I am thinking that why it only me because of my nature which converting a lot as mature person.

Today, I passed almost 23 days in the new company now I can work here because of any XYZ reason. Now I am mentally prepared to face new challenges. Before few days, I visited I-call for my F&F process that was one of happiest day of my life as I would gave me chance to my buddies & colleges also. I spent almost 3-4 hours there. When I moved to my home on the way suddenly one thought came to mind that my decision of change the job was right. I really don’t understand why it happens. There was nothing happen over there because I had to think like this. Now if anyone asked me, how’s your new job, than my answer change from ok to good now. There is something which I have to learn over here. Here in Pharma my all colleges are also nice. Majority of girls makes me adjust easily over here.

Still the perplexing phase is not over here, my family wants to marry me as soon as possible & I can’t say its wrong. I think its right time for that also. Process of finding right groom for yourself from lot many options is too much boring work. I have to do it because of some reasons. Here, only your destiny can help you. No one can live with running behind their dreams which will never being complete. Why this situation has been come in our life? I know no one can answer this. They can only give statement, “Life is like that only.” Standing on cross road of life & now I need the destination to reach their. Before that, I never think like this. It shows that, situational fact can change person’s thought but remember not their feeling which is understand by very few people in this world. A famous quote, “Take your life the way want, don’t go the way life takes you.” This shows quite impossible here.

Added to all these situations is not enough that, having exam of MBA. Frankly speaking, some time it’s too boring for me to study. But same statement,” life is like that only.” One of my friend & me are same in the matter of our destiny which we were always talked. The thing which is getting by everyone easily it will take too long time for us & it will make our life too boring also. Let’s see waiting for revelation of life…

No comments:

Post a Comment