Monday, March 15, 2010

Something for Inspiring & winning star. (Birthday wishing)
Hello,

Today, I am gone tell you incredible for simple but very unique person in swarm of million. Yes, yes right I am talking about the person named “R” As I can say her parents gives her this name absolutely & she also sincerely prove it. Which is I can say proud for any parents in this world. I met her in the initial phase of my career at my job. She was my senior. I learn many stuff related our profession from her. As I can say, she is very diligent & restraint in her work.
R is like constant warrior in life’s conflict. I learn many things from R on personal & professional level. You know, after knowing her little bit personally I would realize I want to become like her in my professional & personal life also. Among this man’s world this kind of woman can make their place & proven that, “The world is not enough for us.”

R gives inspiration for the job we do & also illustrate that how delicately we can acquire our job. So on her birthday I would like to dedicate her some lines for her success & really very glad to having you in my life.

Each year your birthday reminds me

That I really want to Say,

I am very glad I know you,

I hope you enjoy your birthday.

God bless you in all the way run (as you do not habituate of walking right!!!) & execute your all desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment