Friday, February 19, 2010

Daughter to Dad

Dad always be with me when I take my first step for walk,
Even also when trying to say something from my incomplete talk.

Dad I need u for that every moments when I m learning to write n draw,
Even also need u when I m passing threw all various stages of life flow.

Dad I required u most as I need of true friend n shelter,
Even I carry on of lots of friends with glad n glitter,

Dad I want u to live n have this splendor of our relation,
Even after I know God not give u time for his own creation.

Dad I dreaming of u now days as God take u from me,
Even not getting u in real but I feel n catch u in me.

Dad I miss u very much in every breathe which I got from u,
Even I knew after all miss I didn’t get in real to embrace u.

Dad I saw your photo n try to convince myself that u with me,
Even knowing bitter truth that in actual only your photo I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment